We are a GM automotive dealership looking for a parts counter person to interact with our customers and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
What we offer:
* Competitive pay plan based on experience
* 401(k) * Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance available after two full calendar months of employment
* Short-term and long-term disability insurance available after one year of employment
* Paid Vacation * Excellent work environment
Responsibilties - Parts Counter Person:
* Sell parts to meet monthly forecasts.
* Sell to customers at Parts Counter – good customer service skills required.
* Utilize the phone and internet to source the best prices for parts.
* Provide delivery service of orders using parts truck.
* Maintain customer back order file. Qualifications/Requirements - Parts Counter Person:
* Experience in retail or wholesale parts counter or telephone sales is required.
* GM and Reynolds and Reynolds experience is preferred but not required.
* Must have computer proficiency * Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
* Valid driver's license * Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
Location/Region: Rock Hill, SC (29730)