We are looking for a positive and eager to learn Maintenance / Lube Technician to join our team!
* 4 day work week! 40 hours per week.
* Opportunity for upward growth with company.
* Up to 3 weeks paid vacation. (paid time off starting afer 90 days)
* State of the art facility with epoxy floors, air condition, and heated bays.
* Great customer base * competitive pay plan (hourly) (40 hours per week)
* 401K/Retirement plan * $25,000 company paid life insurance plan.
(after 60 days) About Us
We are a high volume, state of the art shop.
We are seeking entry level technicians to work in our express maintenance department.
Ready to kick start your career? Toyota of Easley will give you the tools you need to grow within our organization, earn competitively and be proud of your work.
We are seeking sharp and energetic people.
We expect you to invest your time into the Toyota brand and in return, we’ll reward you with a fantastic place to work.
We are an award winning high volume Southeast Toyota Dealer with one of the strongest CSI scores in the country.
We are also a proud recipient of the President’s Award 28 out of last 30 years.
We are focused on delivering an excellent customer experience and creating long term, repeat business relationships with all our customers.
Our recently renovated facility boasts 22 heated and air-conditioned service bays with epoxy floors.
We are a fast-paced shop with an average daily car count of 120-140 ROs.
We also have an excellent parts department with three dedicated Counterpeople for our Service department.
Our teams will also enjoy lunch catered on the weekends!
We are a family-owned and operated dealership that values a strong work ethic and career progression. We also take into consideration a work life balance and provide our employees with a pay plan that’s ahead of our competition.
Our tenured and dedicated management team is hands-on and works with you to capitalize on your strengths and improve your current skills set as it pertains to the role.
Apply today to learn more about what it’s like to work at a company that has your best interest in mind!
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards.
* Perform Maintenance level repairs on vehicles.
( oil changes, tire rotations, air filters, bulbs, and inspections)
* Cleaning shop and maintaining an organized work area.
* Communicate directly with Team Leader and Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
* Providing an estimate for additionally needed maintenance and repairs using electronic Multi-point inspection process.
REQUIREMENTS: * CERTIFICATIONS & previous experience at an automotive dealership preferred.
All others considered. * Great attitude
* Strong teamwork skills * Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
* Clean driving record
Location/Region: Greenville, SC (29601)