Location: Aiken South Carolina
Job Types: Physician
Shifts: Flexible shifts, nights/weekends optional
SouthlandMD is a physician-owned and operated group that offers operational management and provider staffing. Our services include Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist Medicine, Behavioral Health, and Specialty Care & Outpatient Care programs. SouthlandMD was developed to bring high-quality medical services back to hospitals and communities that were being run by large, distant staffing companies in which there was no consistency in physician quality or patient care. SouthlandMD is striving to bring back the idea of the small-town family doctor with the added bonuses of the training and experience of some of the area’s best medical practitioners. With an emphasis on quality, efficiency, and patient satisfaction, SouthlandMD has partnered with several hospitals and health care facilities to provide excellent patient care throughout Georgia, North Florida, South Alabama, and South Carolina.
SouthlandMD's network of providers bring years of experience and have a clear insight into the healthcare problems faced by hospitals and rural communities. Our principal physicians and management work closely with hospital and health system administration and all SouthlandMD providers to ensure goals and standards are met consistently. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Benefits and Compensation:
SouthlandMD is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 15 years. With more than 450 affiliated clinicians.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at SouthlandMD will find full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, including rural and underserved communities; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels. SouthlandMD teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional, and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management, and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Medical/Dental/ 401K *Benefits vary by employment status.
Aurora Pavilion Behavioral Health
Since 1991, Aurora Pavilion Behavioral Health Services has brought renewed hope for those suffering from emotional, behavioral and addiction problems. The 62-bed facility, located on the campus of Aiken Regional Medical Centers, is accredited by The Joint Commission. The facility offers comprehensive, individualized treatment services by a multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurses, clinicians, mental health technicians, recreation therapists and educational teachers from K-12 who are committed to high quality care.
- Child / Adolescent treatment (ages 5-18)
- Adult treatment (ages 18 and older)
- Inpatient Program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive Outpatient Program
Location/Region: Aiken, SC (29801)