Forum Benefits, an Alera Group Company is seeking an Account Representative to join our Employee Benefits
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact? Want to join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you’re looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
The Forum team was established in 2007 to provide improved flexibility with customized employee benefits and HR technology solutions for our customers. In 2016, Forum merged with 23 like-minded, high-performing independent firms across the United States to form Alera Group, the nation’s 14th largest independent insurance agency and the 7th largest privately held benefits firm. This provides us access to resources, technical expertise and best practices of a larger national firm, while maintaining the personal local service employers need. We’ve put together an innovative team of experts to create customized, results-driven strategies for your business.
Employers are increasingly faced with rising benefit costs, administrative burdens and compliance liabilities. We have designed our firm to address the specific needs and goals of mid-market companies, and our unparalleled processes leverage market and employer data to make purposeful decisions — leading to better outcomes for our clients. We think a name is part of the building blocks of who you are, and at Forum Benefits, we’re excited to show you what makes us different. Our favorite synonyms for Forum are passionate, enthusiastic, and loyal. These are traits that make up our team, and something that sets us apart.
An Account Representiative assists in the retention of existing accounts by providing prompt, efficient, high-quality service to account team in support of account service activities.
· Implement and maintain client services timeline as determined by client, Benefits Consultant and Account Manager.
· Help maintain internal task management processes
· Assist with any special project management tasks
· Assist Account Manager with policy renewal and annual open enrollment.
· Update client files and CRM for service requests, policy renewal documentation, plan documentation and problem resolution; maintain effective audit trail; follow-up with customers daily;
· Assist Account Manager with meeting preparation. Ordering employee meeting materials from vendors, preparing benefit decision guides, ordering materials and preparing employee meeting kits.
· Prepare all clients employee communication materials, such as: Benefit Guides, Post-cards, Presentations, Flyers, Test Messaging, etc.
· Assist Account Manager with submission of new applications for new and existing clients.
· Assist with tracking, auditing, and annual maintenance of compliance documents for clients.
· Review materials and information from carriers for completeness and accuracy and update in internal system.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Minimum of one-year prior experience in an insurance agency and experience with an agency management system
· Ability to obtain Life, Accident and Health license within 90 days following date of hire
· Proficient in MS Office Suite
Equal Opportunity Employment
We're an equal opportunity employer
. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
Location/Region: Greenville, SC