Company Overview About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.td.com/us . Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US and www.twitter.com/TDNews_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; paid time off and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®, is committed to obtaining and developing top talent to ensure continued success. TD Bank accomplishes this goal through the establishment of the Career Relaunch Associate Rotation Program. The TD Bank Career Relaunch Program provides Associates with challenges and unique learning opportunities, designed to enhance the skills necessary to be an effective leader.
The Career Relaunch Associate Rotation Program is a 6-month program designed to support experienced professionals in returning to the workforce following an extended career break.
· Interacts directly with senior executives
· Gains hands-on experience in key business lines
· Participates in business opportunities to enhance development
· Participates in formalized training and development programs in order to successfully complete the program
· Receives exposure to one or more of the following business areas through a role in Commercial Banking: Finance, Shared Services, Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, Marketing, Product Management, Small Business Banking, Corporate Strategy, Retail, Wealth Management, Credit, and Risk Management
· Participates in specialized projects that help influence the organization
· Experienced professional with an intentional career gap of two or more years
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· 2- 5 Years of related experience
· Demonstrative leadership skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Independent and innovative thinkers
· Permanent work authorization for the United States
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Location/Region: Greenville, SC