Entry Level Position / Customer Service / Self-Motivated Individuals
Servicing Fortune 500 companies with a smile and a warm greeting is why the customer service department has enjoyed unprecedented growth in the last year. Our expanding company is focused on developing and executing personable, but unique strategies to generate rapport with our clients as well as our customers. We strive on creating value with each customer to ensure satisfaction every time.
- Winning attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Social orientation - the desire to work with others in a team setting
- Fervent desire to develop marketing and office skills
- Exceptional work ethic
- Innovative - being excited to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Sense of humor
- Ability to work in an environment centered on being a part of a team in a family atmosphere
- Provide customer service and promotional knowledge to existing and future client/customer base
- Ability to adapt to an array of people
- Dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Resolving customer inquiries by investigating problems; developing solutions
- Comprehensive paid training
- Opportunities for travel
- Numerous advancement opportunities for growth
- Weekly bonus tiers
- Monthly reward contests
- Fun, professional work environment
We are a professional sales, consulting, and marketing start-up working with Fortune 100 and 500 clients in Greenville, SC. Our current clients have experienced a gap in the Greenville market, giving us a green light on the area. We are currently seeking a few high energy, entry level candidates to continue to grow our rapidly evolving team. These positions will offer full, extensive training as well as plenty of room for growth within the company. We are planning on opening five more markets by the end of the year!
We believe in people. Our tactical sales strategies for customer acquisition combine modern day professional sales and marketing techniques with old school interpersonal consultations. This proven method provides our customers with face to face transactions, developing personal relationships with each one. We pride ourselves on building a strong rapport with each customer to develop a long-lasting relationships as well as leaving each customer confident in our services and account management. Our only priority is to help our employees reach their full potential and take our team goals to the next level!
Location/Region: Spartanburg, SC (US)