We are seeking a Sales Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Our state farm agency is looking for an additional sales representation to join our team. The ideal person must have strong sales experience in order for them to exceed in this role.
We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
•Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify client needs, and market appropriate products and services.
•Establish customer relationships and follow up with clients, as needed.
What we provide
•Base Salary plus commission/bonus
•Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
•Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
•Insurance Sales Experience/ Property & Casualty and L/H licenses preferred.
•STATE FARM experience is a BIG Plus!!
•Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
•Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
•Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
•Ability to multi-task
•Ability to effectively relate to a client
•Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
•Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
Location/Region: Athens, GA (US)