We provide local staffing with a personal touch! Simply put, at Spherion we find people jobs and love what we do!
We understand the importance of hiring the best talent. The right resource can transform the business environment. Founded on over 70 years of workforce expertise, our goal is to match the right talent with the right client. Connecting candidates with a fulfilling career opportunity enables them to live the life they love!
What it means to be a Client Service / Recruiter:
You will be a talent agent for job-seekers, responsible for recruiting for top talent across a wide variety of skill sets. You will need to utilize creative sourcing methods to scout top talent and then match those job seekers to ideal roles with our current clients. You will also get to use your persuasive skills to proactively find job opportunities for your candidates by reaching out to companies within our community. You will act as a trusted client advisor as well as a candidate advocate to match the right talent to the right roles. In this ever changing world of technology, it will be important to leverage social media sites to better attract and engage quality talent. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Source, Screen and Interview candidates
- Complete background checks and references for potential employers
- Manage all hiring and onboarding activities for your candidates
- Harness social media and job posting platforms to connect with potential candidates
- Coach your employees as needed while placed on assignment
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment that allows you to grow your skills as a staffing professional, then we are the company for you!
Some reasons you might enjoy working as a Client Service / Recruiter with Spherion:
- You want to work in a collaborative environment where you can learn and build your skills.
- You enjoy problem-solving and want the opportunity to shine in a competitive environment.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can impact and benefit people’s lives.
We're seeking an innovative thinker who will genuinely enjoy building lasting relationships with our community. Someone with high energy, good communication skills and a sense of humor is a must.
- High school diploma required
- 4-year business degree is preferred (or the equivalent in related work experience)
- At least three years of professional experience in a staffing, recruiting, human resources or customer service position
- Bilingual skills a Plus
Compensation / Benefits:
- Base salary plus financial incentives for meeting individual and team goals
- Benefits package includes vacation pay, holiday pay, and sick days
Spherion Staffing.......we're locally owned and nationally supported! We understand the importance of hiring the best talent. The right resource can transform the business environment. Founded on 70 years of workforce expertise, our goal is to match the right talent with the right client. Connecting candidates with a fulfilling career opportunity enables them to live the life they love!