We are seeking a Customer Service to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Medical/prescription drugs
- Company paid life insurance
- Optional supplemental life coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Optional Short Term disability coverage
- Optional Long Term disability coverage
- Seven (7) paid holidays per year
- Paid vacation
- Jury Duty pay
- Sick Pay that can be converted to Earned Time
- Direct deposit
- Free Gym Membership
- Fully air conditioned facility to include warehouse areas.
- A covered smoking area for the consideration of our employee that smoke.
- Fully equipped Canteen/Cafeteria area to include stocked vending machines and a hot food line that serves breakfast and lunch. Monthly promotional specials are posted for the employees as well.
- Pleasant music throughout the facility to include the workroom and warehouse.
About Carole Fabrics:
Carole Fabrics is the leading fabricator of custom soft window coverings in the U.S., serving a variety of national and regional retailers and interior designers for over 60 years. Carole stocks nearly 10,000 fabrics to provide options for every design taste, and because we inventory and manufacture under the same roof, we can create custom products within 10 days of order. A division of Hunter Douglas, Carole has a rich 60 year history serving the window covering industry, led by our dedication to design, service, and quality.
Location/Region: Augusta, GA (US)