Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Set up and operate a continuous-process production line and automated machines.
• Coordinate with the Plant Manager in the day to day tasks needed for production needs.
• Monitor and control a continuous manufacturing process.
• Quality inspection of the manufactured goods.
• Technical knowledge and interest in manufacturing, production, and/or engineering.
• Experience in machinery troubleshooting and maintenance is an advantage.
• Experience in continuous production is an advantage.
• A good understanding of quality management and ability to analyze problems, process the information and respond accordingly to mitigate the problem.
• Willingness to learn and acquire more responsibilities within the company.
• Forklift experience is an advantage.
Must be able to work any shift.
ALUCOIL, (www.alucoil.com) the multinational company specialist in the transformation and manufacture of Advanced Materials for Building, Transport and Industry applications, is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for its Plant located in Manning, South Carolina.
This is an interesting opportunity to join an energetic organization with ambitious plans of growth in US. Alucoil, offers possibilities of constant learning and career development for those proactive professionals with a “can do” attitude.