Title: Packaging Engineer II
Location: Greenville, SC
Duration: 6+ month contract
Compensation: $30/hr. - $38/hr.
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Packaging Engineer II in Greenville, SC.
Skillset / Experience:
The Packaging Engineer is responsible for implementing, improving, and maintaining the packaging standards for the operations including inbound raw material and outbound customer packaging. This individual will be responsible for improving packaging performance with attention to supplier relations, material and suppler specifications, line-side delivery efficiencies and various internal functional group requirements. The Packaging Engineer is leading /coordinating all processes in this regards and is fully responsible for the financial management of the investment and budget planning / spending. This position is leading work packages and projects.
- Design proper packaging to protect and preserve product (container modifications).
- Responsible leader for the development / implementation of new packaging concepts
- Development of new packaging concepts
- Leader of the packaging review process to get the buy off for the racks from part suppliers and the plant process partner
- Works with internal associates for packaging changes (CCB - change control board).
- Monitor part profile information
- Work with direct and indirect supplier to assure supplier conformance to packing item specifications
- Update service parts packaging standards as needed
- Maintain quantity packs and audit for conformance
- Assist in negotiating indirect supply agreements specific to packaging
- Provide packaging cost quotes as needed using approved packaging suppliers
- Fully responsible for the investment planning and the fund management (several Mio USD / year)
- Fully responsible for the maintenance / modification budget planning and the fund management (>100K$ / year)
- Member of VPS team
Bachelor degree in Packaging Engineering or equivalent of 4 years experience in manufacturing environment .
Our benefits package includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits Competitive Pay 401K Retirement Plan And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 16 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte, and Washington, DC. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.
Location/Region: Greenville, SC (US)