● Prior five (5) years metal fabrication experience
● NDT (MT, UT, RT) Level II preferred, Level III, would be a plus
● Candidate must be skilled at reading shop drawings and blue-prints
● Familiarity with welding processes i.e. SMAW, SAW, GTAW, GCAW, etc.
● Candidate must be a team player and have solid communication skills, basic math skills (decimals and fractions) and computer skills (Microsoft Suite)
● Ability to operate shop equipment (i.e. press brakes, band saw, shears)
● Strong welding ability (MIG & TIG) with various types of metals/alloys
● Ability to read and interpret shop prints
● Proven fabrication abilities (strong mathematical and numerical reasoning skills)
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Overhead crane experience is a definite plus
● Ability to fabricate handrails and stairs
When you're the best,
you attract the best!
Whether you're looking for the right employee or seeking employment, when you partner with Roper Staffing, you've partnered with South Carolina's best!
Location/Region: Gray Court, SC (US)