Immediate needs - Maintenance Technician Direct Hire Opportunity! $19.00- $25.00 hrly / DOE About Integrity Staffing Solutions:
We are the people putting people back to work. We are the leaders of the new normal and we have been since 1997. Providing jobs, solutions and a deep competence for a new economy. We supply the skills that propel life forward. We inspire individuals to find their third, fourth and their umpteenth gear. We are an engine of opportunity. We are the gateway from good to great. Welcome to the new normal. Welcome to Integrity Staffing Solutions. Engine of Opportunity.Objective
: Perform maintenance and/or repair in order to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and/or the structure of an establishment in working order. Job Responsibilities:
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment.
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters.
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery.
- Adjust functional parts of devices or control instruments, using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, or straightedges.
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be available to work any of 3 shifts: 1st shift - 7am - 3:30pm2nd shift - 3:30 pm - 12:00am3rd shift - 11pm - 7:30am Essential Functions:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Estimating, costing, and ordering materials to complete work assignments.
- Evaporative coolers and their component parts (e.g. water pumps, motors, belts, pads, distributors).
- Arithmetic to calculate amounts of materials needed and to measure materials to be laid out, cut, shaped, threaded, joined, etc.
- The safety precautions and occupational hazards of electrical power testing and high voltage equipment
- Knowledge of PLCs, Pneumatics, and/or previous packaging machine maintenance experience.
- Installation, maintenance, and repair work which will meet code requirements.
- Plumbing systems and operations.
- Proper use and hazards of chemical materials.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Crawling, stooping, and bending required
- Must be able to climb a ladder
Ready for your next Opportunity? To apply for one of our opportunities offered by Integrity Staffing Solutions, please click the apply button and then follow the steps following the application.INTEGRITY STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Welcome to the engine of opportunity. Welcome to the next rung of your job ladder. Come work at one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation--a place where you can you can learn by doing, exceed your own expectations and conquer new challenges. Enabling employees to grow within the company is at the core of our corporate philosophy. We’re more than a great place to work; we’re an Opportunity Engine, ready to help inspire your personal and professional growth.
Location/Region: Columbia, SC (US)