Kudzu Staffing is currently hiring for experienced manufacturing workers for a client in the Columbia, SC area. All employees are expected to be reliable, on time for scheduled shifts and have a strong work ethic. Schedule is typically Monday-Friday 6am-4:30pm with overtime as needed. (must be able to work overtime when needed). Pay is based on experience. $10-$12 with room for growth.
Please take note this is NOT a climate controlled environment. When it is cold outside, it will be cold at work, etc.
Types of positions and experience:
- General Bender- using wooden dies to bend aluminum pipe; does not require any technical skills but candidate needs to know how to properly read tape measure.
- Trimming- Candidate will be using our dual compound miter saws to make cuts to aluminum, use of band saw to make fine cuts and trims.
- Rigging- Responsible for assembling aluminum frames to the fiberglass hard top, general knowledge of hand tools such as drills, screwdrivers, wire crimpers, wire strippers, etc.)
- Must have valid driver's license, and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass drug screen.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Whether you are looking for employment or looking for staff, Kudzu Staffing is dedicated to providing exceptional staffing services. At Kudzu, recruiters and account representatives are synonymous with one another to guarantee a seamless hiring process. Our recruiters form honest, reliable partnerships with applicants and clients alike so we can keep our promise to match the most qualified candidates available. Let us show you the Kudzu difference. At Kudzu, We’ve got you covered!
Location/Region: Columbia, SC (US)