Kudzu Staffing is searching for a welder to join our team!
- Ability to read tape measure down to 1/16.
- Knowledge of mig welding equipment and process.
- Basic blue print reading (Weld Symbols)
- Ability to set up their own welding machine.
- Operate hand held grinder to clean up parts after welding process.
- Must have own welding hood and other PPE required. (Gloves will be provided)
- Operate overhead hoist (Training will be provided).
- Weld test required at our facility. (Will be two pieces of ½ plate tacked as a “T” joint. One side will be flat and the other side will be vertical down ).
- Minimum of 3 years verifiable fabrication welding required.
- Pay rate will be $15.00/hr. this position will be first shift 6:00am-4:30pm with a 30 min lunch break. Some Friday and Saturday work will be required.
Whether you are looking for employment or looking for staff, Kudzu Staffing is dedicated to providing exceptional staffing services. At Kudzu, recruiters and account representatives are synonymous with one another to guarantee a seamless hiring process. Our recruiters form honest, reliable partnerships with applicants and clients alike so we can keep our promise to match the most qualified candidates available. Let us show you the Kudzu difference. At Kudzu, We’ve got you covered!
Location/Region: Anderson, SC (US)