Recruiting Solutions is now seeking Quality Assurance Inspectors for a position in Columbia, SC. We offer a competitive pay of up to $17 per hour, a great schedule, opportunities for over time, and immediate benefits! These are temp-to-hire positions and we are looking for candidates with experience in the Quality Assurance field. The ideal candidate will have experience in inspecting the quality of products and materials.
Job Requirements for Quality Assurance Inspectors:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word and Outlook) to be able to create reports, checklists and procedure
- 3- 5 years of quality assurance and audit experience
- 3-5 years of industrial material inspection experience
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Ability to use gauges and specialized measuring instruments to ensure quality
- Good organization skills
- Ability to read electrical schematics and mechanical blue prints
- Provide verbal and written reports
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Responsibilities for Quality Assurance Inspectors:
- Detailed visual and mechanical inspection of all parts and / or assembles
- Creating checklists and documenting procedures
- Collaborating with machine operators to ensure quality standards are in place and being implemented
- Recommending adjustments to the assembly or production process
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Recruiting Solutions is a locally owned, independent staffing agency that provides customized workforce solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and temporary basis. The key to our success has been building quality, long-term partnerships with our client companies and field associates. Recruiting Solutions is here to help you find career opportunities that best fit your preferences and talents with employers of choice.
Recruiting Solutions specializes in placing experienced professionals in the following categories: Office Professional, IT, and Skilled Manufacturing. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we can help you make the right connection that works for you!