Mechanical Laboratory Technician needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Anderson, SC.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Associates degree in the fields of engineering, industrial maintenance, electronics or related.
- 2 Years minimum experience as a lab technician required, experience in an R&D environment preferred
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lab Technician is to provide development and test support for the robustness and quality of the refrigerator design, including key properties, functionalities, and product authority approval. This individual will be responsible to carry out all testing for complete products, subsystems, and modules related to the performance, reliability, and technical specifications of the domestic refrigerators in compliance with the relevant internal, national, and international standards.
- Design and build test fixtures, including fabrication, wiring, wire diagrams, pneumatics and PLC programming.
- Use a variety of equipment such as digital multi meters, hi-pot, acetylene torch and hand tools. Working on computer and specialized programs .
- Perform experimental testing and validation activities
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Associates degree in the fields of engineering, industrial maintenance, electronics or related
- 2 Years minimum experience as a lab technician required, experience in an R&D environment preferred.
- Electrical skills, consisting of wiring, schematic reading, wire diagrams, and controls.
- Use a variety of equipment such as digital multi meters, hi-pot, acetylene torch and hand tools. o Working on computer and specialized programs
- Experience in a product development lab
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Jerome Adams
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
What is in it for You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
• 401K Retirement Saving Plan
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Direct Deposit & weekly e-payroll
• Employee Discount Program’s
• Referral Bonus Programs
Location/Region: Anderson, SC (US)