The Benefits Coordinator plays a major role in the output of the organization by handling benefit issues/inquiries accurately and timely to maintain satisfied clients by;
- Daily client inquiries regarding the processing of group benefit plan enrollments as well as adjustments while identifying and resolving billing issues
- Resolving or facilitating the resolution of client benefit issues and questions
- Monthly and weekly billing reconciliation reports
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities
- Ability to Prioritize and multi-task
- Effective research and resolution abilities
- High level of detail and customer service orientation
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Minimum of 1-year customer service experience
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum of High school diploma/GED
Required: Drivers license & reliable transportation!
Making strong connections with our clients and candidates is the key to making the best matches possible.
Our experienced team has the resources and agility needed to target a specific search for you based on your unique needs and goals. Whether you're a seasoned Medical Professional or just getting into the market, our one-on-one approach promises to produce the best options available. The extensive experience of our team translates into years of strong connections within the industry which gives your search more reach.
Let us show you how powerful great relationships can be!
Location/Region: Dalzell, SC (US)