Recruiting Solutions is seeking experienced Quality Assurance Inspector candidates for a local manufacturing company in Greenville, SC! This position ranges in pay from $18 to $21 an hour. Candidates must be able to be flexible and be able to work various hours on 1st shift. The ideal candidate will have experience performing root cause analysis and assuring that all parts, assemblies and processes conform to engineering specification. This is a great opportunity with a growing company in the Greenville area! If you complete the assignments, you will be eligible for a full time opportunity!
Responsibilities for Quality Assurance Inspectors:
- Creating checklists and documenting procedures
- Auditing outsource vendors and evaluate their performance to ensure quality
- Detailed visual and mechanical inspection of all parts and / or assembles
- Performing root cause analysis for all non- conformances detected
- Collaborating with engineering and assembly to ensure quality standards are in place and being implemented
- Ensuring that all engineering drawings provide the necessary clarity for manufacturability and inspection
- Implementing methods and procedures for inspecting and evaluating the precision and accuracy of all products
- Recommending adjustments to the assembly or production process
- Working with team leaders to ensure corrective measures are being implemented to prevent non-conformances
- Ensuring that all non-conforming parts and assemblies are identified, documented and recorded in the database
Job Requirements forQuality Assurance Inspectors:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word and Outlook) to be able to create reports, checklists and procedure
- Quality assurance and audit experience
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Welding and Machine shop experience is a plus
- Ability to use attributegauges, all basis and specialize measuring instruments
- Good organization skills
- Ability to read electrical schematics and mechanical blue prints
- Provide verbal and written reports
- Capable of lifting 35lbs
- Ability to stand or walk for an entire shift
Key Metrics for Quality Assurance Inspectors:
- Detailed oriented
- Timely dispositions of non-conformances
- Positive Attitude
- Ethics (moral courage to follow QA procedures)
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Recruiting Solutions is a locally owned, independent staffing agency that provides customized workforce solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and temporary basis. The key to our success has been building quality, long-term partnerships with our client companies and field associates. Recruiting Solutions is here to help you find career opportunities that best fit your preferences and talents with employers of choice.
Recruiting Solutions specializes in placing experienced professionals in the following categories: Office Professional, IT, and Skilled Manufacturing. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we can help you make the right connection that works for you!