Distribution Center Associates
Our client is a worldwide distributor of industrial supplies, MRO equipment, tools and materials. They are looking for Distribution Center Associates to start ASAP in Fountain Inn, SC.
· Day/Night shifts available with various start times. These are contract positions with varying end dates – Mid August – early September.
· Performs tasks associated with the receipt, storage, and shipment of product while meeting productivity, quality, safety, behavioral and attendance expectations
· Effectively and efficiently uses established procedures, tools, equipment, and technologies to complete transactions related to inbound and outbound processes with a distribution center
· Major responsibilities and duties:
· Safely perform assigned warehouse functions utilizing established processes, procedures and tools while meeting performance expectations for productivity, quality, safety and attendance.
· Functions may include, but are not limited to unloading, put-away, sorting, labeling, picking, packing, replenishing, auditing, shipping, making boxes, etc.
· Complies with company policies, guidelines and procedures as well as state and federal regulations, OSHA and Hazardous Material requirements in the storage, handling and movement of product.
· Performs necessary housekeeping duties to maintain a clean, safe, organized work environment.
· Actively participates in process improvements by utilizing a quality system
· Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of warehouse or related experience.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Must be able to tolerate an environment with exposure to heat, cold, noise, dust and work around moving equipment.
· Able to meet productivity, quality, safety, and attendance requirements, including overtime as required.
· Able to do continuous lifting up to 75 pounds and can operate warehouse vehicles (PIE, etc.) and material handling equipment.
· Able to operate computerized scanning equipment.
· Able to work in a team environment
· Machine Put Away
If you are interested, please email your resume today.
You can apply online at www.staffingnetwork.com under Job Seekers.
Join our Talent Network to stay in touch and receive email alerts on our job openings!www.jobs.net/jobs/staffingnetwork/join
Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/staffingworks
SN/QPA is a full-service recruiting and staffing firm headquartered in the Chicago Metropolitan area with multiple office locations across the United States. SN/QPA services clients nationwide. Established on the principle “Human Solutions You Can Trust,” SN/QPA has partnered with a wide range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to emerging startups.
OUR MISSION is to help your business achieve sustainable competitive advantage through innovative people strategies.