The Junior Full Motion Video (FMV) Subject Matter Expert’s (SME’s) will function as a part of an Aerial Reconnaissance Surveillance Team in fort Gordon, GA.
Must have one of the following for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and 1 year current (Within 3 Years) A-ISR FMV experience
- Associates degree from an accredited college and 2 years of current (Within 3 Years) A-ISR FMV experience
- HS diploma/GED and 3 years of current (Within 5 Years) A-ISR FMV experience
- Three (3) or more years of experience in tactical intelligence analysis
- Experience and proficiency using at least three of the following systems or software:
- MAAS, DCGS-A, PIDGIN, SOCET GXP, ArcGIS, GETS, FalconView, AIMES, TIGR, NGDS, OMAR, TLV, UNICORN, and/or CENTAUR
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google Earth
- Familiarity with US Army and US Air Force manned and unmanned A-ISR systems
- 1 year of experience with A-ISR FMV systems and programs
- 1 year of operational experience as a FMV analyst
Required Security, Certification, Licenses and/or Registration
- Current DOD TS/SCI Clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Poly
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or possess documented immigrant status
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check
- Annual drug screening will be required.
The following list are desired credentials. They are not required for consideration.
- 6 years of experience with A-ISR FMV systems and programs
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Bluehawk, LLC is a professional services firm providing intelligence, information technology, language and training services to the U.S. Government and commercial entities with objectives to protect and defend our nation, citizens, natural resources, critical Infrastructure, freedoms and human rights. We are committed to delivering programs and solutions within the time frames and financial parameters of our customers by managing technical, schedule and cost performance. We ensure that programs are staffed with highly qualified personnel who possess relevant experience with the subject matter and the customer as well as an unwavering commitment to success. Our robust recruiting infrastructure enables programs to be staffed faster and fill rates continually maintained at one hundred percent.
Location/Region: Augusta, GA (US)