If you are a high energy Sales Professional who possesses a strong work ethic with an entrepreneurial spirit join the Crescent Homes team and apply today! Impeccable customer service skills are an absolute must; we are in the business of selling homes, not just houses.
New Home sales professionals with Crescent Homes will effectively manage sales generation by utilizing corporate marketing materials, model homes, local resources and realtor relationships. Sales agents will be responsible for showing the community, lots and spec homes to prospects and realtors as well as market the community by participating in local events and sales organizations.
- Serve as trusted advisor/ primary point of contact for home buyer from initial meeting through the home closing
- Develop and maintain relationships with the Realtor community
- Meet, greet and register all guests as well as tour and demonstrate model homes
- Follow up with online leads, and document all traffic through our Customer Management Software
- Identify the needs of potential home buyers and matching related solutions
- Process sales agreements and contracts
- Conduct quarterly competitive market analysis
- Generate referrals and leads through marketing events
- Maintain the highest level of Crescent product knowledge, as well as knowledge of competitors and their products
· Real Estate License, new home sales experience preferred
Headquartered in Charleston SC, Crescent Homes was founded on the commitment to be progressive, to continuously strive for improvement and evolution, to always go beyond the standard in everything we do from building quality and thoughtful homes and neighborhoods to providing unparalleled customer service. We do more than just build houses, we create homes people are proud to live in.
Location/Region: Greenville, SC (US)