Events Intern | Learn Client & Consumer Relations
GK Global Inc. is looking for events interns this spring for sales and brand management responsibilities at retail kiosks and pop-up events over the coming months.
This is a paid internship with real responsibilities, not voluntary coffee runs and note taking!
As an Events Intern, you’ll be the face of our client as you attract the attention of the public and explain our client’s products and services in a friendly and enthusiastic manner.
You’ll be learning and applying basic sales, marketing, client relations, customer satisfaction and branding techniques.
Benefits of Working with GK Global:
- paid training, ongoing guidance, and an open-door policy
- regional, national (and possibly international) travel opportunities
- a fun, team-oriented work environment with a positive atmosphere
- flexible hours and responsibilities based on individual career goals
- a detailed payment and advancement structure
Events Interns that produce consistent results and are looking to stay on in 2018 will have the chance to advance and assume additional responsibility.
We're interested in meeting people that are:
- currently living in or near Atlanta (willing/able to commute)
- over 18 years of age and eligible to work in the USA
- available for full-time hours and at least 6 weeks of work
- excited about learning and applying new skills
- wanting to grow personally and professionally
- able to work well independently and as part of a team
Please send us your resume, LinkedIn profile, or a summary of your experience along with your best email address and phone number. We’ll be in contact quickly to let you know if your application has been successful and what the next steps will be. Thanks for your interest!
Our goal is to play with the most innovative marketing and training strategies, create consciousness of trademark brands, encourage in consumer experience and be the story tellers for the college kid to C.E.O. just getting coffee on a Tuesday.
We have massive goals to multiply, a lot of clients adore our style so much they want us to take it in to 21 more cities by years end of 2018 in Toronto, Chicago, San Francisco, San Diego, Houston, New Orleans and Detroit, London, Green Bay, Italy, just to name a few.
Location/Region: Buckhead, GA (US)