AMPERSAND, a business development, sales and promotional firm based in Columbia, has recently made plans to expand its entry level team. Due to increased client demand we will be launching multiple new campaigns & clients in 2018! As a result, our Assistant Event Coordinator Trainee position is available immediately.
- Quickly apply sales and marketing techniques to promote client information
- Comfortable presenting in office group setting as well as one-on-one at events
- Ability to build strong rapport with current clients and potential customers
- Maintain current relationships with clients by reaching brand exposure goals
- Actively seek to establish new pipelines of business by learning demographics
- Ability to coach, train, and develop others for the overall success of the team
- Comfortable working hands-on to set-up and organize event equipment
- Above average math skills to track and record all inventory for multiple events
- Previous sales experience is helpful but not required
- Experience within customer service and/or hospitality can be useful
- Must have a positive attitude to achieve goals
- Preemptive, problem-solving abilities are needed
- Must be able to quickly problem solve to provide real-time solutions
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service
Ampersand Associates’ team members have the expertise to handle every phase of the campaign development and outreach processes, starting from fresh ideas and strategic concepts. Our abilities are evident in the evolution of our firm, which has grown from a small agency to a renowned industry leader. We’re still going strong today, and we’re ready to put our minds to work for your brand.
What’s the key to our success? Ampersand Associates learns about every detail and feature of your product, and then spreads your message to your targeted audience when, how, and where it matters most. Guided by our core principles, we capture the attention of your most receptive buyers and show them how your offering will make their lives better. Your business’ growth is inevitable, and all you have to do is get in touch!