TBD Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities
The primary responsibility is to ensure the Account/Site assigned are meeting and exceeding the expectations related to Staffing and Workforce. This can be done by:
- Partnering with Operations and Central Planning team to ensure the inputs and outputs of the hiring plan are realistic, achievable, and followed up on.
- Actively participate in Hiring call.
- Closely working with the Scheduler to ensure the Over/Under Deviation file contains all the necessary changes and adjustment to align staffing in order to cover all gaps.
- Drive all necessary changes at the Site level.
- Actively participate in Deviation/Scheduling call.
- By analyzing trends in volume, Site level complexities, challenges or opportunities and making recommendations regarding planning and scheduling.
- Including new hire classes, shift bids, schedule changes etc.
- Help in the planning of offline activities required to drive KPI performance
- Driving efficiency and proper utilization of Shrinkage- PTO, VTO, Absenteeism, Breaks, Lunches, etc
- Guiding, monitoring, and developing the RTAs on Site so they can deliver on the tasks assigned to the best of their abilities.
- Maintaining communication channels with Client's WFM Points of Contact in order to drive efficiency and raise any flags to avoid disruptions in service.
- If needed personally manage, maintain, adjust and optimize Agent's Schedules in IEX.
- If needed develop reporting to add value to the actions performed.
Two-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
One year or more of experience in workforce management.
Scheduling software experience necessary (IEX, InContact, Other).
Strong application usage and problem-solving skills.
Strong attention to detail.
Good communication skills.
Ability to use a computer, including proficiency using Microsoft Word and most importantly Excel. Knowledge/Abilities
Proven experience communicating with peers and associates.
Ability to evaluate requirements and make sound recommendations.
Ability to deal with and Manage conflict.
TBDNearest Major Market:
Augusta Job Segment:
HR, Human Resources
Apply now >> Apply now
As caring for customers becomes the differentiator that drives consumer engagement and spend, Sitel is advancing its position as a world leader in outsourced customer experience innovation. With over 30 years of industry-leading experience, Sitel’s 75,100 passionate and talented associates support more than 400 clients in 48 languages from 146 facilities strategically located in 22 countries. Combining comprehensive customer care capabilities, leading omnichannel solutions and unparalleled expertise across industries, Sitel collaborates with some of the best known global brands to help consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences. Sitel is a subsidiary of Group Acticall. Visit www.sitel.com to learn more.