- Inspect, test, and measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and technical specifications
- Weigh parts or samples to verify quantities
- Identify defective conditions and test failures
- Ensure product quality for acceptance and release for delivery
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds repetitively
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Attention to detail
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 1-3 years of inspection or calibration experience or the demonstrated ability to perform described tasks.
- Must have good vision
· Gauges – go, no-go, pin
· XRF / X-Ray
Normal Working Hours are 7:30 am -4:00 pm
60 days - Insurance Benefits available (Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life)
90 days – 401K/Roth
Vacation and Flex Time
Electro-Spec is a diversified automated electroplating company that utilizes PLC automation for many of its processes. (i.e. Gold, Silver, Nickel, Tri-M3, Electroless Nickel, and Passivation) We are a dynamic company, new to the South Carolina area, but well known in the plating industry for the high quality work we have produced in Indiana since 1959. We have a casual, team-oriented work environment; we also provide opportunities for career growth and advancement to employees at all levels.
Location/Region: Lexington, SC (US)