General Manager – FULL-SERVICE Restaurant
- Get the support you need to advance your career!
- Multi-unit, multi-state, multi-brand company and still GROWING !
- Career Progression – become a multi-unit manager AS SOON AS YOU ARE READY !
- Great Benefits – Comprehensive medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, MORE
- INCREDIBLE BONUS Plan… PAID MONTHLY !
General Managers directly supervise a high-volume, full-service, family-style restaurant – facility, employees, managers, sales, and profit. General Managers have the primary responsibility of managing operations in the front and back of the house with a high concentration on profitability and sales growth, while constantly maintaining the company standards for quality and service.
General Manager Responsibilities
- Achieve positive and consistent sales growth while meeting or exceeding P&L goals/ budgets
- Manage the entire operation of restaurant during scheduled shifts
- Ensure that the unit is properly staffed for all time periods
- Interview, hire, and train the highest quality hourly candidates
- Order food, small wares, uniforms and any other necessary products to unit par levels
- Identify operational opportunities; create and implement plans to address opportunities
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents
General Manager Requirements
- 3+ years restaurant experience in ANY type of mid to high-volume restaurant chain
- 1+ years as a General Manager in a Fast Food, QSR, Fast-Casual , Full-Service restaurant
- Great with numbers, driving performance, and P&L management
- Ability to direct and coordinate the organizations goals and objectives
- Hands on leadership style – build, coach, and develop a team
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented with focus on quality
- Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays based on the needs of the business
- Solid/ good tenure with prior employers/ jobs
- Willing to manage your restaurant and business 24 / 7 / 365 !
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer
We are the BIGGEST and BEST Hospitality Recruiting Agency in North America for a reason. From Entry-Level Managers to General Managers or Chefs at all levels to Multi-Unit Managers and Corporate Office Staff or the C-Suite, we MATCH the right Leaders with the right Companies - NATIONWIDE!!
We represent virtually ALL major restaurant chains, as well as single-unit operations and the most exciting emerging brands poised to grow explosively -- casual and fine dining, fast-casual and fast food/ QSR, theme dining clubs, family-style and buffet, airport/ mall/ travel plaza operations, corporate and boutique hotels, resorts, casinos, and supermarket/ grocers -- the biggest and best look to us.
Let us help MATCH YOU with an amazing career opportunity today....
TOP 5 Advantages YOU get working with Grow Forward Solutions -
1. We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't)
2. We get qualified candidates directly to the decision makers (jump the line)
3. We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career!
4. We work confidentially, protecting your job while we look for new opportunities
5. You get to be part of our secure database for future exclusive opportunities
Location/Region: Clemson, SC (US)