WHY WORK WITH US: The Hiring Group provides outstanding medical benefits, pays 50% of the employee cost, and PTO. Please see www.thehiringgroup.com for details. We take care of our technical professionals; come see why we are different than any other staffing firm you have worked with in the past!
Our client is currently searching for someone with Oracle Financial experience who would be willing to support data flow and data quality issues.
This is a 6 month contract, with a possibility to extend OR this client might hire this individual.
Within an application support organization, the Application Support Analyst provides a high level of expertise in the support of data flows used by OPE Upstream process (Reception, shipping, production).
- Supports and advices users in day to day operations (RUL, Data Flow Manager)
- Responsible for data integrity and nominal interfaces operations, either directly or indirectly, with the help of other functional support (Ticket analysis and rerouting to relevant support team)
- Participates in system and interface improvement mainly on the Non Functional Request area
- May contribute to monitoring and implementing new IS solutions
- Participate to IS/business projects
KEY EXPECTED RESULTS:
1. Provide end user satisfaction
2. Deliver Ongoing Services and compliance
3. Incident resolution time within SLA
4. Root cause on major or recurrent incident are don and action plan identified
5. Incident resolution is done
Daily User support:
- Receives and registers requests
- Analyses requests and establishes priorities in critical situations, with business representatives
- Deals with request or escalates to specialists
- Keeps track of all requests and reports to appropriate platform management (support manager, domain manager, or platform manager) and business entities
- Suggests improvements to the System
- Look to optimize and standardize the System
- In an emergency, under the control of the platform manager, coordinates actions with users and validates return to normal operations
- During strategic interventions planned days out of work by our partner and under the control of the platform manager, coordinates certain actions with the users and validates the return in the normal functioning
Supervision of operations:
- Masters the processes that ensure data consistency and quality between systems.
- Performs specific actions on data requested by the users
- Tracks all data interchanges between applications and takes actions with users to correct errors
- Identifies and tracks essential operation malfunctions, analyzes the impact and takes actions to correct errors with the appropriate actors
- In collaboration with other domain resources, ensures the service level required by users is maintained
Follow up the service level evolution.
- Provides information to support performance indicators
- Suggests application improvements and share with level 3 support.
- Contributes to testing and deployment of new IS/IT solutions in collaboration with the project team
- Advises on adaptations to applications and business processes
Implementing new IS solutions:
- Participates in the change management process, testing, and training before the deployment of new IS solutions
Will you please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram?