We are looking for a fun and energetic technician to match our growing business with 3 years minimum of residential electrical experience for permanent employment. Must have a good understanding of the NEC requirements. Must have own tools, clean driving record and the candidate will be administered a small hands on test. Must have a positive attitude, strong customer service, be hardworking, honest, clean cut and get along with a small team of peers.
We provide on going training and many perks.
Technician will be assigned to residential house work orders depending on their aptitude. You must have a clean, valid driver's license but having your own vehicle is not a requirement. We expect you to have your own set of basic tools.
Technicians will be full-time and will have many benefits:
• Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
• Know how to establish customer rapport
• Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable
• Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
• Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
• Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings
• Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
• Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback
• Knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
• Proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines and reading wiring diagrams.
• Clean, safe driving record.
• Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communications.
• Passionate about this company and loves the brand.
• High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
• Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
• Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
• Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
• Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
• Paid Uniforms
• Top Pay / 401K and match / profit sharing
• Paid Training
• Total Field Support
• Family Oriented Work Environment
Own reliable tools
Minimum 3+ years of work experience in residential and commercial wiring. Must be experienced in pipe bending, new construction electrical, remodel, troubleshooting and testing new and existing electrical, service calls, lighting, etc...
Must take pride in work and respect clients property and privacy.
Friendly, responsible, and good communicator.
Experience in using a cell phone, text messaging, and email is a plus.