The Fire House Casual Living is the largest outdoor furnishings retailer in the Carolinas with the best selection of top quality and specialty items for the patio and fireplace. Our philosophy is simple: Find the best quality and offer it at the best value! Fire House Casual Living has a passion for design and celebrates over 35 years of service, dedicated to providing the greatest possible value to their customers throughout their four retail stores in North and South Carolina.
Due to our growth, we are seeking to hire a Retail Furniture Design Associate to join their dynamic team in Greenville, SC. In this role, you will report to the Store Manager and you will be responsible for maximizing sales through assisting clients in the selection, purchase and delivery of merchandise while providing top-notch customer service. The ideal Design Consultant is a consultative and solution based sales professional with exceptional listening skills. The keys to success in this position are high customer engagement, exemplary follow up skills and a passion for establishing and fostering relationships.
- Provide a luxury experience for the Fire House clientele.
- Identify customer needs by utilizing excellent listening skills.
- Provide product expertise and elevated service.
- Advise customers with fabrics, material and correct application.
- Accurately enter and process customer orders.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints, directing service issues to responsible department with all relevant information.
- Own all phases of the client experience from initial contact through delivery.
- Grow and maintain a strong client base.
- Experience within a design firm or high-end furniture and luxury retail is preferred
- Interior design experience is ideal
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- People and relationship driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation and follow up skills
- Results oriented
To apply for this exciting position, you must complete a short survey and upload your current resume.
Please follow this link: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/970BAD to complete the survey. It should take approximately 15 minutes. Your application WILL NOT be considered until the survey has been completed in its entirety.
We are just under 40 years "young", growing and ambitious .
We are original thinkers, design savvy, energetic individuals. We have great plans for our future and believe great companies are built with great people who can deliver on our promise to our customers, vendors and the team.
We don't sell anything, instead are great listeners to our customers, engage with them to understand their needs to ensure that they get from us one great experience at a time.
Our reviews tell us we are doing this right!
Location/Region: Greenville, SC (US)