State Certified Pharmacy Technician
Hawthorne Pharmacy - Columbia, SC
To be considered for this position, the applicant must be a State-Certified Pharmacy Technician.
This position is in our Compounding Lab and is 40 hours a week.
To actively contribute to our work, we require:
- Excellent math skills
- Strong communication skills – how to say something negative in a positive way.
- Strong customer service skills – putting the customer first. . . . the customers’ wants, needs, and happiness are the most important thing to us. . . without them we do not have a job.
- Decent computer skills – you have to know your way around a computer as we use a few applications specific to what we do.
- Good research skills – If you don’t know the answer to a question you should be able to find it . . . and then share it with us.
- Lots of common sense – have the confidence to follow your gut!
- Know your self – be able to articulate your weaknesses . . . so you can work on them!
- Strong work ethics. . . here every day. . . here to work hard.
If you have these qualities we cannot wait to meet you!
- Problem solver
- Forward thinking
- Good attitude
- Not insecure (affects ability to learn, teach, and work independently)
Job Type: Full-time
Growing Independent Pharmacy with multiple locations around the Midlands in business for over 65 years. We offer excellent customer service and great products.
Location/Region: Columbia, SC (US)