ProLectric is looking for top notch, experienced Electrical Technicians for new commercial construction, repairs, maintenance, and renovations. Join our team of more than 20 professional technicians, all currently working on various local projects within a 35 miles radius of Savannah (some are located in Augusta, but also live in that area). We work primarily on, or in buildings of various types and styles. We also do site electrical construction and maintenance including low voltage data & communication distribution. For more than 20 years ProLectric has provided electrical solutions to clients throughout the Savannah and surrounding area. Our reputation for quality and service is excellent. We have cultivated relationships with local clients, vendors, government, and community leaders who consistently use our services and recommend us to others. It has been more than five years since ProLectric last experienced any reduction in our electrical staff. We have consistent opportunities for advancement of highly skilled, and motivated individuals. ProLectric is considered one of the best electrical companies in Savannah. ProLectric employees have a real opportunity to build an outstanding, professional career. The successful, qualified candidates will enjoy excellent wages, health insurance plan, matching & profit sharing 401-K plan, paid holidays, and Vacation days. To check us out send in your response today.
• Install all types of electrical equipment, wiring, devices, fixtures, and assemble power distribution systems.
• Evaluate and provide solutions for problems within electrical systems ensuring proper function and power delivery.
Work with customers to add, renovate, and replace equipment, devices, and fixtures.
• Assemble, organize, and order materials for complete electrical installations.
• Provide documentation of problems found, work completed, and maintenance procedures. Prepare completed work order for customer approval.
• Prepare daily and weekly reports of completed jobs, and work with ProLectric customer service personnel to schedule time and dates for new jobs.
• Safely operate ProLectric equipment, and tools.
• Constantly monitor and diligently practice safety procedures and policies.
• Maintain neat, well groomed, clean-cut appearance.
• Ensure all work is conducted according to high quality electrical workmanship.
• Possess and maintain knowledge and practices of the National Electrical Code (NEC).
• 2 years in the electric industry at a minimum, resulting in demonstrated knowledge of standard practices, techniques, quality requirements, applicable codes and standards.
• Experience doing electrical work for various types of property.
• Thorough knowledge of effective safety procedures around electrical systems.
• Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Clean motor vehicle record.
Successful candidates will bring to ProLectric the following competencies:
• Ability to function as a team-builder/player
• Proven abilities to focus on clients’ needs.
• Technical problem-solving ability
• Adherence to professional standards of excellence.
We are ProLectric Electrical Contractors, Inc., a premier and professional electrical construction company started in 1996 based out of Savannah, GA and operating in Augusta since 2014. If you are an experienced leader with a successful background as an Electrical Superintendent, you can be a good fit within our rapidly growing organization. Please accept our invitation and apply to join our team of dedicated professionals. Once selected, you will start building the most long term and rewarding phase of your electrical career.