Knight's Precast is seeking a structural CAD Drafter to work on projects of varying sizes and types. Projects will focus on storm and waste water drainage structures.
Job duties include:
- Development and preparation of production drawings and structural detailing.
- Creation of drawings from civil drawings and specs.
- Modification of drawings from engineers' redlines.
- Performance of drafting duties within project timeline using multiple standards.
- Support to sales with other project related tasks.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of five years’ experience in AutoCAD detailing or ManholePro. Candidate must have a good general knowledge of structural engineering terminology and a sharp attention to detail and be a self-starter. Candidate must be proficient in AutoCAD 2014 LT or ManholePro, and Microsoft Office. We are seeking self-motivated individuals who are able to work independently and successfully work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance available
- Supplemental Insurance available
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
Apply on-line or in person at 480 Hodge Road, Bldg. 5, Summerville, Monday - Friday, from 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
It is our goal at Knights Companies to be the benchmark in the construction industry by using teams of professionals, state of the art equipment and facilities to manufacture and deliver quality products and service.
The original company, Knight's Septic Tank, was founded in 1969 by CEO, Michael E. Knight which is now Knight's Companies and includes: Knight's Precast, Knights Redi-Mix, Knights Septic Tank and Knights Trucking, all of which strive to provide quality products and service to our friends and family in the construction industry.
Location/Region: Summerville, SC (US)