Reliable Management Solutions
Position: Material Handler
- Work within a team-driven environment, including following instructions and meeting deadlines.
- Maintain high standards of safety throughout operations.
- Maintain housekeeping standards.
- Putting labels and stripes on tires.
- Checking quality standards of tires.
- 6 months - 1 year of warehouse experience, preferred.
- Strong knowledge of warehouse work instructions, safety, and housekeeping procedures preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals of varied backgrounds and levels of management.
- Maintain professional and positive attitude towards team members and customers alike.
- Maintain a strong tolerance for working in fast-paced and /or stressful situations, while solving problems.
- Ability to lift, move, and transport up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, bend and stoop for extended periods or for duration of shift (12 hour shifts)
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Be at least 18 years old at time of application.
- Be willing to submit to a background check and urinalysis drug screen (drug screen scheduled following interview).
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent, preferred.
- Hourly (paid weekly via Direct Deposit)
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Medical Plan: PPO (Employee; Family coverage available)
- Other Benefits: Dental/Vision Plan, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation/Sick
Reliable Management Solutions, LLC (RMS) provides customized logistics solutions to meet the demands of our partners. We partner with companies of all sizes throughout the country. While generating value through cost reduction and optimization, RMS allows our partners to focus on their core competencies.
With operations in states across the country, partnerships with industry leading corporations, and continued expansion in our future, there are many opportunities for personal growth and development when you choose to explore a career with us. Join our team and grow with us! We are an equal opportunity employer.
Location/Region: Aiken, SC (US)