We are seeking an Account Manager to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
NELSON OIL COMPANY HAS SPECIALIZED IN HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS IMPROVE EQUIPMENT RELIABILITY THROUGH VALUE ADDED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SINCE 1925. WITH MAJOR BRAND AND SPECIALTY OFFERINGS, WE HAVE A LUBRICATION SOLUTION FOR VIRTUALLY EVERY INDUSTRIAL AND TRANSPORTATION APPLICATION. IN ADDITION TO A RENTAL FLEET OF FILTRATION EQUIPMENT WE ALSO HAVE COMPLEMENTARY LINES OF OIL AND AIR FILTERS FOR FOR BOTH THE INDUSTRIAL AND HEAVY DUTY ENGINE MARKETS. OUR EXPERIENCED SERVICE TEAM SPECIALIZES IN FLUID CONDITIONING PROJECTS BOTH ON-SITE AT CUSTOMER LOCATIONS AND AT OUR BULK PLANT IN HICKORY. WE CONTINUE TO DEMONSTRATE OUR COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION BY MAINTAINING OUR ISO 9001 REGISTRATION.
Location/Region: Spartanburg, SC (US)