For our location in the Fountain Inn/Gray Court, SC area, we are seeking:
Mechanics and Technicians
Shifts: Day & Night
- Perform work specified repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with quality standards
- Work will be performed in a manufacturing facility
- Vehicle component repair and rework
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicle components
- Previous experience as an automotive mechanic, diesel mechanic, heavy duty mechanic or the like is strongly preferred.
- Candidates must be detail oriented with an advanced focus on quality.
- Candidates must be self-motivated and able to work under potentially tight deadlines.
- Transmission experience a plus.
- Must be willing to work weekends and overtime.
- This is a physically demanding position. Must be able to lift, push, pull, move product, equipment and supplies up to seventy-five (75) pounds
- Must be able to work at heights up to 20-25 feet
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
- Working knowledge of shop equipment.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain - from development to production to aftersales.
The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ over 6000 people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
Location/Region: Fountain Inn, SC (US)