Security Officer Job Responsibilities:
Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
Security Officer Job Duties:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry. • Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Security Officer Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferred military or law enforcement background
- Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment
- Hourly based on experience
Coastal States Automotive Group
Our dealerships are professionally managed with a team concept and shared vision for success. If you are a highly motivated, experienced hard working professional with the appropriate experience, our company is for you.
We offer eligible employees the following:
Medical and Dental Benefits
401(k) w/match (traditional and Roth)
Employee parts and service discount
Opportunity for career development
Location/Region: Hardeeville, SC (US)