BEGIN OR CONTINUE YOUR SECURITY CAREER! ROOM TO ADVANCE!
Post: Unarmed Security Position--Waynesboro, GA
All Days/ 4:30AM-5PM & 5PM-5AM--Available
Full-Time - $13.00
Currently, we’re expanding our team in the Waynesboro, GA, area in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
Two (2) Years U.S. Police Officer OR
Two (2) Years U.S. Military OR
Two (2) Years U.S. Correctional Officer OR
Two (2) Years Armed Security Officer
- Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Able to verbally de-escalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- Desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly.® environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!
Other extremely helpful attributes include:
Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement
What we offer:
Award-winning training, development and recognition programs - SecuritySTARS®
Recognize high-performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award-winning Officer Force.
Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
Benefits (Vision, Medical, Dental, 401k) and awards program
Flexible schedule and locations
Qualifications and Skills:
- Present a professional image
- Be able to multitask
- Good time management skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Security Experience is not required (we will train you)
- Customer Service Experience is a plus
- Eligible to work in the US
- Drug test and background screen will be processed post-employment offer.
- Proof of identity and eligibility to work in the US for the I-9 process.
For Immediate Consideration, TEXT : USA to 97211
Thank you for you interest in working for US Security Associates.
Location/Region: Waynesboro, GA (US)