Knight's Companies has an immediate opening for a Landscape Technician to care for and maintain the grounds for all of Knight's locations. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, have experience operating commercial-grade landscape equipment, and be able to travel throughout the workday. (some overnights required).
- Mow lawns, prune bushes and trees, edge walkways to ensure that the grounds have a well-manicured look.
- Work together with landscape crew to ensure that the grounds are always properly cared for.
- Take on seasonal landscaping projects as assigned.
- Travel to remote locations in Richmond Hill, GA and Columbia, SC to perform grounds care.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the position (lift, stand, stoop, crouch, sit).
- Ability to work outdoors for long periods of time in various weather conditions.
- Prior experience operating lawn care equipment.
- Reliable with the ability to perform routine tasks with little to no supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Paid time off / Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company match
- Annual work boot reimbursement program
- Company-paid travel and accommodations for out-of-town work.
Qualified applicants may apply online or in-person at 480 Hodge Road, Bldg. 5, Summerville, SC 29483.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
It is our goal at Knights Companies to be the benchmark in the construction industry by using teams of professionals, state of the art equipment and facilities to manufacture and deliver quality products and service.
The original company, Knight's Septic Tank, was founded in 1969 by CEO, Michael E. Knight which is now Knight's Companies and includes: Knight's Precast, Knights Redi-Mix, Knights Septic Tank and Knights Trucking, all of which strive to provide quality products and service to our friends and family in the construction industry.
Location/Region: Summerville, SC (US)