Groz-Beckert USA, Inc. is currently seeking a Flat Cell Operator that has experience with welding.
Perform the necessary procedures for removing old tops and installing new tops on various types of flat castings. Serves as a backup in performing the necessary machining and support processes required to produce new rolls and shafts. Repair customer rolls by pulling heads, replacing worn shafts with new shafts and reinstalling the heads
* Must obtain the knowledge of the different types of tops and all terminology associated with that process.
* Must obtain the knowledge of setting up and operating the equipment used to work on tops and flats of all types.
* Must maintain equipment used so it is safe and fully functional. Must report malfunctioning equipment to maintenance immediately for replacement or repair. Must keep all equipment calibrated to standard
* Must be able to read measuring instruments used in the flat clothing process such as micrometers, calipers, scales and etc.
* Remove old tops and install new tops to customer and Groz-Beckert specifications.
* Must be able to Duraseat flat castings
* Must maintain an inventory of products used
* Demonstrates technical and creative skills that can be applied to making improvements in the production processes.
* Work in a safe manor; maintains good attendance and follows all company policies and procedures
* Must complete all applicable paper work associated with flat processing.