Physician – General Pain Medicine
- Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per Diem
- Flexible Options
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday, 8:00am to 1:00pm or Closed
- Saturdays/Sundays/Holidays, Closed
- $100 to $120 per hour, dependent upon experience
- Additional Bonus / Profit-Sharing Opportunities
- Relocation Assistance
- Malpractice Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance Stipend
- CME Allowance
- License/DEA Fees
- Additional Benefits Negotiable
Spartanburg, South Carolina
For more than 15 years, this integrated interventional pain management organization has been located in the heart of Spartanburg, with a mission to ensure each and every patient has a pain-free life. They are a full-scope pain management practice, utilizing a variety of procedures, as well as chiropractic care, to help patients manage chronic conditions and pain.
Serve as a general pain medicine physician.
See an average of 30 patients per day; volume can be increased based upon provider comfort and desire to have a larger patient panel.
All visits are prepped by a clinical assistant.
There are no on-call duties, nights, or weekends.
The practice utilizes the Sevocity EHR.
- South Carolina medical license
- Board Certification/Eligibility in a relevant field
- at least 1 year of pain medicine experience
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs for a full list of available positions at CHS Recruiting.
At CHS Recruiting, we are proud to bring our healthcare recruitment expertise to job seekers and hiring managers across the country. We partner with practices large and small, healthcare systems, home health organizations, and more, working with clinical providers to find perfect, long-term matches. Our philosophy is "candidates first" and we work with our applicants through every step of the process, from the initial resume review through contract negotiation.