LGCY Power is growing! Are you motivated? Do you want to make money? Come grow with us! We are one of the fastest and most innovative solar companies in the country, and opportunities like this dont come along every day!
We have recently partnered with one on the nations largest retail chains and we are looking for positive and motivated individuals that want be part of this nation wide expansion.
- Qualify home owners for SunRun solar by setting appointments at retail locations
- Manage your pipeline from lead generation to installation
- Participate in weekly team meetings and trainings designed to help you improve personally and professionally
- Set appointments and qualify homeowners using tablet technology in retail locations
- Be guided by a mentor through our Mentor Program
- Effectively schedule and prioritize your daily work activities
- Develop and nurture relationships with retail store management at a local level
- Travel to and conduct sales meetings within customers' homes
- Prior sales experience is a plus
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- A Self-driven attitude
- Customer-focused mindset
- Reliable transportation to travel to customers homes/appointments
- A positive attitude both in mindset and interaction with others
- Professional paid training provided
- Anticipated first year earnings $65,000 - $80,000
- Earn what you are worth!
LGCY Power has quickly become the fourth largest producer of residential solar contracts in the United States and offers solar energy at little to no upfront cost as a Sunrun Certified Partner. LGCY Power provides immediate electricity bill savings while empowering residential homeowners to reduce their carbon footprint and create a planet run by the sun.
LGCY Power is committed to changing the way the world produces power. Through a strategic partnership with Sunrun, we provide solar energy to consumers with no initial investment. We save customers money while reducing their carbon footprint. Our relationship with Sunrun allows us to work on what we do best- close accounts, and leave them in the hands of a company that has the best reputation in the industry to care for them and carry them through the difficult process after a closed sale.
Location/Region: Easley, SC (US)