Load, operate, and unload press to produce rubber products consistent with product specifications, while maintaining production and quality standards and controlling waste.
1. Load raw material into press in a prescribed manner paying attention to weight and distribution of material for an even spread throughout the mold.
2. Monitor press operation to make certain lubrication, temperature, tonnage and cycle times meet operating specifications for each product. Report deficiencies to set-up.
3. Maintain a clean organized work area disposing of waste and trash to assigned areas.
4. Maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area paying attention to oil, cured scrap, water and other foreign matter that could contaminate product before or after curing.
5. Maintain accurate production and quality records.
6. Remove trim from pads.
7. Inspect stoppers and dink out defects.
8. Process Pads through cooling unit.
9. Place pads of stoppers on pallet or other assigned area.
10. Observe all safety standards, environmental procedures and QSR s.
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.
Location/Region: Sumter, SC (US)