The Customer Service Rep is able to serve customers by providing product and service information at events and promotions.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about products and services
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Success Factors Included but are Not Limited to:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Consistent attendance on the job
- Attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We are a professional sales, consulting, and marketing start-up working with Fortune 100 and 500 clients in Greenville, SC. Our current clients have experienced a gap in the Greenville market, giving us a green light on the area. We are currently seeking a few high energy, entry level candidates to continue to grow our rapidly evolving team. These positions will offer full, extensive training as well as plenty of room for growth within the company. We are planning on opening five more markets by the end of the year!
We believe in people. Our tactical sales strategies for customer acquisition combine modern day professional sales and marketing techniques with old school interpersonal consultations. This proven method provides our customers with face to face transactions, developing personal relationships with each one. We pride ourselves on building a strong rapport with each customer to develop a long-lasting relationships as well as leaving each customer confident in our services and account management. Our only priority is to help our employees reach their full potential and take our team goals to the next level!
Location/Region: Spartanburg, SC (US)