As an integral member of our sales team at Columbia Lockers, you will work with architects/owner reps/contractors on our high profile projects.
You will need to represent the Columbia Lockers brand, and must be a team player that thrives in a fast paced atmosphere where details and accuracy are a must.
- Estimate project installation
- Review materials, project manuals and bid forms, including pricing and submittal procedures
- Obtains bids from vendors and sub-contractors by specifying materials, identifying qualified sub-contractors, price understanding
- Estimate and perform job corrections/take-offs for install
- Problem solving and project management on a daily basis
- Once installation complete – submit proper payment documentation to accounting for invoicing
- Conference calls with general contractors and end users
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of both industry specific as well as Columbia Locker products and designs.
- Prefer some construction background
- Ability to read and understand blue prints, construction documents, and project requirements
- Work professionally with clients
- Detail oriented, team builder, problem solver
- Some travel could be required