The Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and supporting the application of the Enterprise Product Delivery Process at the unit level for new product development and product upgrade programs.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree (preferred)
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Experience with quality assurance issues tracking
- Leadership experience as well as experience working on projects and with teams
- SAP skills
- Excel skills including: formula creation, data analysis, Pivot Tables, and Macros
- Knowledge of warehouse inventory management
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be highly trainable, adaptable, and flexible
- Must possess an understanding of tractor terminology
- Program Management experience (preferred)
- Working Knowledge of SharePoint (preferred)
- Ability to work first shift
- Facilitates the application of EPDP Phase Reviews for levels 1 - 6 and 5 star process at the unit level to ensure that project goals are met.
- Assists EPDP teams by providing administrative support, compiling information, analyzing reports, making summaries and preparing material to be used in presentations.
- Contacts other units to obtain data and assist team members with data gathering and research for EPDP documentation.
- Maintains unit EPDP documentation, tracks cost reduction projects and prepares summary reports in order to ensure project objectives are met.
- Documents and tracks design and quality related issues to closure throughout the project.
- Develops and maintains complex websites for the unit. Responsible for site security administration and structure of required program documentation on the server.
- Manage non-production part inventory and requests in SAP for builds of non-production vehicles.
- Create and manage Non-Conforming Corrective Actions in an online database.
- Provides continuing education and training on EPDP tools to users of engineering processes, and systems through formal classroom settings and one-on-one coaching.
- Assist in the understanding and application of established quality and inventory policies and procedures. Adapts process changes to unique unit requirements.
- Schedules and facilitates meetings related to the program.
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Eligibility for 40 hours paid time off per year available on date of hire
- Paid Holidays
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job - it's about your life, your family and your future.
MAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.
Location/Region: Grovetown, GA (US)