Develop and maintain the customer specific plan, manage the customer relationships and all aspects of sales, market development, technical support and sales growth for all rotating equipment refurbishment with the primary focus on products within the Florida market, with the intent of growing company sales, profits, and market share.
- Makes scheduled service sales and service calls to current customers with the focus being on growing service with existing customers and developing service with new customers.
- Understand the customers' service strategies and identify synergies with company.
- Develop customer focused sales strategies and goals in conjunction with corporate strategies and goals.
- Expands "partnership relations with customers through the development of stock programs, service agreements, etc.
- Together with the Customer Service team prepare quotations on inquiries, including any follow-up work needed to ensure completion of inquiry.
- Receives and responds to phone calls and correspondence from customers concerning service products.
- Communicates with customers in regard to active orders.
- Follows up all active quotations to obtain quotation status and close the sale.
- Develops and maintains a planned call schedule.
- Identifies and presents to management, product and market opportunities.
- Submits proper follow-up on sales and service calls (quotations, trip reports, reports on competitors, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain a planned call schedule to ensure adequate customer interface.
- Assist the Florida team with developing appropriate strategies, goals, tactics, etc. for the benefit of the region and organization, including sales forecasts for assigned and new customers.
- Assist in the technical training and development of company's Key Account Managers.
- Differentiate organization from their competitors
- Available after hours and weekends for customer emergencies.
- Comply with company rules, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Mechanical trade, Technical Diploma, or Service Sales with 5 years industry experience.
- Commercial experience on technical equipment preferred.
- Strong Mechanical and Technical aptitude (Should be capable of reading and understanding drawings and parts sheets).
- Experience and working knowledge of pumps, gear reducers, drives and mechanical seals is preferred for this position.
- Knowledge of mining, municipalities, power generation, basic foundry practice, and metallurgy with a background in pumps/fluids handling preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
- Performance through people.
- Partnership building.
- Patience, organized and able to work in a team environment.
- Information sharing
- Growth drive
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Relocation assistance
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
MAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.
Location/Region: Grovetown, GA (US)