At Mom365, we capture, celebrate, and preserve Family’s most cherished moments through newborn photography.
Mom365’s Vision is that "Every Baby Deserves a Beautiful Portrait." As the largest newborn photography company in the U.S, we are dedicated to living this Vision by providing free in-hospital portrait sessions to Moms and Babies and selling packages to meet Moms’ needs.
See Mom365 in action:
Part 1 of 2: https://youtu.be/W-MzbkPFHlU
Part 2 of 2: https://youtu.be/DohldJEfpNs
Are you looking for a rewarding part time job with great earning potential? Are you confident and enjoy meeting new people with the ability and desire to sell? Do you love babies? If you enthusiastically answered "Yes!" to these questions, working for Mom365 as a Newborn Photographer/Salesperson may be a perfect fit for you!
No photography experience? That’s ok. We provide all the training and equipment you need.
We have a productivity based pay plan with a guaranteed hourly wage or commission, whichever is greater! You help determine how much you earn.
What would your main job responsibilities be? As a newborn Photographer /Salesperson you will capture each Baby’s first photo in the hospital and present/sell photo packages to new families.
Typically shifts start mid-morning and go until all babies are photographed – a normal shift is usually 3-5 hours (occasionally some days may be longer or shorter). Must be available to work some weekends.
Some Key Job Qualifications:
- Friendly, outgoing, helpful, energetic personality
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service
- Sales experience a plus!
- Self-Motivated, Mature, and Confidence
- Must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work weekday mornings, weekends and some holidays
- Is a lifelong learner seeking to continually improve, is open to ongoing training and coaching
- Does not require photography experience
- Basic computer skills and have reliable Internet access
- Exceptional communication skills and a professional appearance and presence
- Comfortable working in a hospital environment
- 18 years of age
- May require a high school diploma or GED depending upon work location
- Successful drug screen, background check and health screenings (company paid)
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
Location/Region: Columbia, SC (US)