Residential Drafter/Designer - AutoCADPay: $35,000k - $45,000k (BOE) with growth potential and great benefits!Job DescriptionA fantastic, rapidly growing family owned company in Greenville, SC is seeking a Designer/Drafter for a permanent position. The Designer will be responsible for reversing plans, designing home structures, and design/draft plans from scratch. Ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented, proficient in AutoCAD, performance driven, and learns quickly! Position SummaryWhat We’re Looking ForSound like the perfect fit? You might be the right person if you can…RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Develop the detail CAD drawings for assigned projects from preliminary layout to final check, track the plan status
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently and document checklist to ensure all details are included and time scheduled are meet
- Produce standard modifications such as reverses, slab, basement, and 2x6 option plans.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years drafting and/or design experience.
- A degree in architecture or a technical degree from an accredited program.
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD including layer organization, layer states, drawing scales, formatting text, dimensions & tables, plot styles blocks, and specifications.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize project tasks on a daily basis.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Location/Region: Greenville, SC (US)