Aiken Regional Medical Center in Aiken, SC is recruiting an Physiatrist for a hospital-employed position.
- The Physiatrist will be covering the hospital's 14-bed rehab unit which opened in October 2017
- Position is primarily inpatient with some outpatient visits
- Physiatrist will round on patients and handle admissions
- After-hours telephone call for consults if needed; would not have to come in after hours
- Medical Directorship for the unit included
Ideal candidates will be Board certified or actively working on certification. Compensation will include a competitive salary, RVU-based bonus structure, full benefits and other incentives.
Aiken Regional Medical Center is a 225-bed hospital and is the only hospital in the community. The medical staff includes more than 120 physicians representing a broad spectrum of specialties. More than 85 percent of the medical staff are board certified with many board certified in more than one specialty.
Aiken, SC is conveniently located just twenty minutes from Augusta, GA - home of the Master Tournament - and two to three hours from the mountains, the Carolina coast and Atlanta. Aiken offers a great family-oriented community, exceptional recreational opportunities (golfing and equestrian), and historic small town charm with a vibrant and upscale appeal. Enjoy the best of the Southeast in Aiken, South Carolina.
Location/Region: Aiken, SC (29801)